Sunday, March 7, 2010

HAPPY WEEKENDS

Hi all.... Its my first day of weekend here... Nothing much can say here... Yesterday went out with my friends to KK.... even i met my ex-teacher while i'm in secondary school ooo....hehhee... Its been i tired weekend but i feel much enjoy....hehhe...

Well today, will go out with my friends again.....maybe cause of i'm excited to be in my hometown since so long oo rite, i feel just wanna go around....hehhee...... i wanna to see how i can take broadband here, i spend RM5 ooo for Digi Prepaid for this internet...hahha... but the connection here better oo.....

Ok then, will upload picture after this...... see ya again soon.... To all of you.... "HAPPY WEEKEND",......

Wooppss....forget something.....


To all MU FAN... we back on the top....hahaha...yeahhhhhh...... GO GO GO MU

No comments:

Popular Posts