Thursday, February 10, 2011

MY ENGAGEMENT DAY

owhhh.... how lazy i am now to update this blog.... so poor this blog not updating as it suppose to be.,.... now, i'm get myself busy for the year of 2011..... everthing is good and cool now..... i already have my basement on my own place.... means that, i stay in Sabah, Malaysia now... now, i'm helping running my uncle business.... there's nothing to talk about work cause i'm totally setup myself to work here now. and i'm thinking that i'm deserved to work here now. so, overall for work, i belong to my own land now....heeee...

just want to share 29.1.2011 was my engagement day.. thanks God, its all running well and now i'm totally official one step forward to build my own family same like other people..... feeling much stable on my life now cause i have my right hand now.....  there's lot of story on that day... but, thankfully the engagement day already proceed successfully..... on that day (29.1) It was a rainy day in here. It always like that in Sabah when the Chinese New Year came. My fiancee village locate around 30km from my village. It was heavy rain that day and its just excite moment cause my fiancee said the main road to her village already full with water means its already start flood in there.....yeahhh, only me know how i'm feeling that time cause all the preparation already made 2 weeks before this day..... and then, suddenly it was like thats.... but luckily, the flood not that big and our car still can go through with that...... only picture can describe how it look like....

 hmmmmm.... this create by my cousin (alliey also photographer on that day)......thanks....


 see the flood.... that suppose to be a small bridge.... cannot see it anymore as the its been a rainy day for 3 days straight

surrounding of my fiancee village's....flood everywhere.......

still manage to make some pose while waiting the other vehicles pass the bridge....heeeee

we jump the story.... that was the sign that we make the engagement day on this date.....hehehe......

as my fiancee was from Rungus race (one of race in sabah), we follow the tradition of it... save our tradition.....heeeeeee
 the one family to be.... my left side was my parents and on my was my fiancee parents....


  and this is the two of us... will be Mr&Mrs.Rollens....heeeeee

yeahhh...thats my life now..... already on step forward to have my own family..... and for sure there's lot of things to going through now.....and hopefully my marriage will be on this year......wish both of us will be have happy family......cheers......heeee.....


ciao2 all..... sorry for the late update.... its all about my current update in here.... lets start blogging again......i hope so.....hehe

10 comments:

tiefazatie said...

ging!omg!congrates2!
lama nda dgr cte ko..
rupanya engaged sdh nie!
wahh.happy 4 u ging..=)

ROLLENS said...

thanksss ging... ya ba.. busy bah skg ni ging... anyway, thanks for the wish ah.....heeeee.

tiefazatie said...

welcome2..hihi..bha2..phm jg bha sa nie..hihi

psst..ptt la ilang sdh rambut pjg mu ging..hihi

nda pa..macho sdh nie..hihi

Amyna said...

tahniah rollens... lama menyepi. Rupanya bertunang sudah...Sama2 cantik both of you.. congrates again!!

ROLLENS said...

tie, smart kan rambut sa....hahaha

myna, ya ba, lama ni menyepi.... skg pun masih lg mnyepi ni...kdg2 ja terupdate blog ni..... thanks for the wish ....

deem said...

tahniah geng tunang sudah ko.walaupun hujan tapi tatap meriahkan.lama tidak nampak tu 'salapa' oh...iya betul tu ko ckp.adat jangan dilupa :)

ROLLENS said...

iyeaaaaa deem..... tunang da ni...heeee.... hujan pun mesti meriah bha... adat nda buli kasi tgl ma...heeee

tiefazatie said...

iya bha ging..hensom plak ko sini bha..hihi..moga bahagia selalu ging..blh la bha ko dating nie kan2..hihi..

Lorraine Irene said...

hahaha starting reading your post bos.... i knew now.. bah happy dewasa ah.... hihihi yes, last awal tahun memang banjir besar tu.... i knew coz my parent also got trap along the big flood...luckily they safe..

ROLLENS said...

Ya ba lorraine.. luckily all running well jg la that time... all running well wlpn banjir2 jg sikit...kekeke.... on our big day, feel free to come.heeee.... ko pun kudat ba kan...

Popular Posts