Wednesday, December 5, 2012

END OF THE YEAR POST...HAHA

Yeahh.. its been a long2 time not writing here.. and now its already december...haha... 26 days more to say goodbye to 2012... 2013 waiting for all of us...

All i can say 2012 was awesome year for me... now i'm well establish family.. a daddy for my little daughter... sometimes i just feel it like yesterday but now its already pass three months.... and the big challenge always for me is to be abroad.. yes Maldives again... been away for couple of months here... this month already 5 days, means 15 days more i will be back home... yaa, all i want for christmas is to stay with my family.. 2 weeks holiday for me will never be enough but no other option with that.. need to concerntrate back in my work here....

2013 will be more challenging... hopefully it will be running smooth as 2012... so far, everything in plan... even if i have to survive on this short period i know it will be worth for me for our long term plan... nothing can change me if not me... everyone have their own mission, so do i..haha... life will never been so easy as we wish.. but day by day, i know everything gonna be alright...

One most important thing now, i have my own family now.. as hard i can hope can give them all for living.. my wife and my daughter on the top of important people for me now... i know its hard to be far from both of them... this is what i called short term surviving time for us...

Christmas is coming soon... and i'm counting the day back home.... attach picture my confirmed ticket...hahaha...

*hope i can write more but...haaaa.. see you in next post....hopefully...lol

1 comment:

Cik Merah said...

blogwalking here...

dah follow your blog
follow blog cik merah jugak ye.. =)
http://cikmerah11.blogspot.com

Popular Posts