Friday, August 31, 2012

WORKING MODE IN MALDIVES

Its been 10 days on abroad now.. feeling like been a year here...hahaha... the time flies little bit slow now....hieww... not like before am feeling the time leaving me fast....been far away from home its a normal thing for me... since so long ago also i use to be like this.. some people said i just cant stop this... ya, for a better life why not kan... not saying i can have anything in there but i save a lot here....hehe... no entertainment, no social, no starbucks, no kfc, no cinema....no gadgets to be update for couple of month here.. thats big saving for me....


Being away from family as single easy, everything running cool... but now, being away as husband and father was a big challenge for me... ya, my feeling always at home... my baby turn to 18days today.. my wife always updated every single day of my baby with whatsapp..still lucky i can see her everyday from picture...hieww... well, maybe this is the way for living been arrange for me.... not that bad and not that good but i'm still considering it as a chance of a life.... if i thinking another side of the positive way of thinking it will be always rite as every single of people need to be have a good life.... we just cant get all things all in our hand in one time....slowly but sure will get....little bit patient and thats it....Heeee....


I'm updating now my baby picture....hehe.... now my blog will be concentrating on parenting from far away....

 This is Ahyen... learn to smile already...hehe


just like his father try not to sleep....haha


sleeping beauty...heee


ya... i just can hide that i miss my baby....hehe.... ciao all, will update more soon.....

1 comment:

Okayarms said...

Ahyen ka nama dia... wait for a few months then can see your baby follow your face or your wife. Hehee.

Happy Wednesday tmr, dude!

Popular Posts