Saturday, August 18, 2012

BACK TO SABAH

Hei2.. I'm back in SABAH ... ya, it's been a while back to hometown.. back for good... now I,m proudly standing as daddy title... well a stage up more for me... now completed on our mini family with our new born baby girl.... 9 months waiting been paid when we now have her in our family... on 14/08/2012 at 9.am baby Airenna Anne Rollens safely out from her cage in my wife stomach....heeee....
That's why I'm back for a while to be a part waiting for her... I think most of daddy already have that feel wwhile waiting, ya nervous all the time... now, will be a growing stage for her... hopefully everything will running well..... I spend almost 10days in Sabah, will be heading back to Maldives again... well, this is what I'm saying short term survive... need to struggle little bit more for little bright future ahead....even if it's hard for me, I need to be strong for this...hopefully this will paid off....okok, it will be ok as always.. :-)
See you all soon...ciao2...

my small family....heeee              

Airenna Anne Rollens...

2 comments:

Popular Posts