Friday, August 13, 2010

YOU JOKING

mmmmmm..... sleeping mode all the day today.. well, its my friday, its my independence day once a week...heee.... nothing much i can do, just stay in my dummy room watching movies, listening to music, playing games, sleep....well, all type of bored entertainment there,..thats all we have here..... and for sure also, i'm in fb with my buddies all... chit chat with no meaning, just want to make this time fly away... and tomorrow will be saturday already....hmmmmmm.....

lets watch some short video, originally from Sabah and using our common languange.... well, this is not my video, just wanna keep it in my blog.....mmm... this video just make my day smiling myself....heeee


(1) *jangan tekan2.... heeeeeee


(2) *tahan saja......huhu

(3) *bau duriannn...yakkkkkkss

(1) story of a guy inside bus playing with the stop button. well, in logically there was no one want to be punch only because of the button.. Dont play2 ah.....
(2) story of a guy inside the bus that need to go toilet badly but the bus driver dont want to do so.. well, the bus driver got the effect back...heeee
(3) story of a farting durians....hiewwww......haaaaaa.....

All video above been upload using Picasa 3.... mmmm... nnot bad at all ooo.... easy to use..... now, waiting for finish uploading some video i capture with my new gadget..hehehe

p/s.....peace all.... just hope my blog no more spam.......hiewwwww


No comments:

Popular Posts