Monday, October 18, 2010

THE MOODY UPDATE

ts been a year not updating this... there's too much thinking flying on my mind now..... its been toughest time for me actually.... damn, i just can get it through....maybe this is all the weakness of me... how long will be i stand like this... the only reason that i'm thinking wisely is, this is me and thats me..... so, if i already been like that, i will be like that.... sometimes that damn feeling always stay in my head and need time to blow it out....but, the time always not in front of me......yeahhh..... i'm just making myself confuse with my own words..... life so short, i would say i'm enjoying every moment when i'm breathing..... thanks God, i'm still standing strong here.....even if there's a dozen of problem flying around me......yeahhh, rollens always rawk......life is good.......peaceeeee.......

lets leave the crap word upside,..thats a beginning of my blur head ever.... lets talk about good thing from good more better side..... ok, now i was thinking of my vacation on November..... home sweet home all...... but, there will be a short visit to another resort for this coming November.....there's a little bit difficulties in that resort... so, i will be out from this island in the next couple of week......by that time, will be surely get myself busy for vacation..... trip to where??...... Bangkok??,Bali??.....hmmm, not decide yet...... at the end, maybe i just hanging around in my lovely village in Sabah.....rest from all the work been stuck in my head for a few months here.... this head just thinking of changing work environment. I would say, this will be on consideration and if no... i will be standing back here for another pressure of work load.....owhh, i'm still with my sick brain typing criteria here..... i need to stop this......

 talking about work here.... actually, we got the best month ever here for the good weather here... climate weather that maintaining the temperature above 35 degree...... thats hot ha.... if the wind not blowing itselff through this island, it will be month of hell here......but, we still lucky the wind still blowing and reduce the climate here.... for work progress it will be cool as all the work can rock on....hope this will remain till i leave this island...... as much as i can reduce this work load to my buddy2 here its more better....even if they not reading this crap blog,.. i would say, we all the builders here,.... we already in the top of our speeding schedule....but, its still not enough as the balance still a miles waiting for us all here.......

on last friday (i'm changing my topic now), as usual of my holiday activities here... snorkeling time again and again...... i'm still in mode of loving the nature here...... i'm really sick view of the underwater..... this is the only thing can throw all the pressure and stress in my head.... once a week for this activities is not to bad to be make here....... i would say, i'm one of people that really like ocean...... never say no,.....cheers......



really enjoying while take this video with dozen of small fish around me.....most valuable experience for me.....just hoping my house have a big aquarium like this......heeee......

Ok, just thinking to finish this short update from me after been a while not show myself on blogging activities..... thats why i'm said,... Let Start Blogging.......yeahhhh.... full fill the time with writing something that contain nothing but have something...cause something will not coming from nothing.....hmmmmm...... confuse myself now....heeee..... ciao2 all....enjoy the videos......

No comments:

Popular Posts