Sunday, July 17, 2011

ITS SUNDAY 17/7/2011

Yapss..... Its Sunday.... so, whats for sunday......heeee...... hanging around with my fiance lo.... yaps, but now she going for her facial.... just drop by my office to have a connection.... ya, the connection in my place quite poor... dont ever dreaming about speed broadband internet.... well, honestly said streamys the best on town here....hehehhe.....on a hot weather on sunday, there not much i can do here.... just resting myself from been busying day all the weekdays...... so, its suppose to be eating day,....hahhaa..... day by day i'm growing my stomach going front of me.... hieww..... no exercise at all, i think that the main things to cause this.... mmm.... people said its only an excuse to say i have no time... but it real that i dont have my time.....hehehe....

and, for 3 days back, i'm starting as a driver..... send my younger sister and my sister son to school.... ok, its 6.30 on the morning ha......hahaha..... to wake up early in the morning shouldn't be a problem to me....ya, whatever..... just make it as long as i can... maybe its a practise to me.... me as soon also will be have a responsible like that ha.... so, why start late,,,,hehehe..... and my sibling actually lucky, not like me when i'm on my time before.... i remember when i'm on primary school before, i use to ride a bicycle to school with my sister... dont ever dream to be send school.....hahaa.... but, no pain no gain ha.... even if i'm not that lucky nowadays... i still hope my younger siblings not going through what i been going through before cause its totally hard for this generation....uhhh, damn, i'm starting to bla2 on my old memories.... it happen to me..... and now, i'm stilll on that root but slowly i'm improvising it up......hieww.... what a dramatic sunday ha........ just updating myself.....

ok then, need to go now....... hanging around the city of kota Marudu...... yaps,,. place like no others,..... i think so.....hahahha......

No comments:

Popular Posts