Tuesday, July 12, 2011

MEET JULY

Hi everybody..... lets blog again.... yups me with my poor little blog that not update as always..... there's a lot of thing been happen lately in here..... for me, i wish its all ok..... ya, i hope all will be running well as much as i want.... the best thing now i have, i know what i going for... i mean, i prepare myself for my big day... yep, it will be the end of this year... hopefully all will be running well and nothing will disturb it.... talking about preparation for it... erkk, till forgot to tell what are the big day..... my big day is my Wedding Day lor.....hahahha.... ya, i'm going to end my status as single soon.... and i'm ready for that.... after a long2 time...., yeah, nothing easy actually.... i'm still learning how to share my life and everyday is a new learning for me.......

ok, some share of preparation of it.... i dont know how far i am... and i dont know that this preparation still ok now... i mean the time.... its seems we have less than 4 months for this..... next month we will have our pre-wedding photo shoot...after long time for surveying around my place for the perfect studio for it..... we choose one of the them, lucky for that shop.....hahhaha.... ya, after all comparison been made... its seems to be good package they have and one more thing about them... they concentrating on a photo... yapsss, photo that we will keep for the rest of our life..... i like to recommend this shop to all the couple also just check this website AllAboutLove ....this locate somewhere in Lintas, KK....

  you can have a nice dinner downstairs as well....kewl2....hehehe.....

ok, back to back...... ya, now need to work..... i dont really have much time as before, but overall i still survive as always.... and hope to manage my time now, i would say 24/7 for working now.....  time really give me big challenge every time... sometimes 1 day just past by me and now its already 12/7/2011..... some say if we can be front of the time we always be the winner..... i hope i'm on that category.....hiewwww..... slowly i will be there..... and wish me all the best for this year,.... there will be a big2 thing that waiting for me.... and mostly all about love.......woww, seems like sentimental tone ha... but thats the fact is.... i'm have to going through a lot of big things this year as already plan before...... God Bless You all.... cheers....... ciao2....

No comments:

Popular Posts