Thursday, April 8, 2010

DUTY START HERE

Trust me... i dont know how to make title...hahaha.... doesn't matter la, even my grammar also not that good....ehehhe.... thanks to the bloggers and my new follower 'gadis borneo', my goodness never been realize before, we come from same village...ohhh my, thanks for remind me... maybe i'm getting older already now...hiewwww....hehehe.....i'm still young what....peaceeee long life younger...hahaha....

Yarrrr...its early woke up as always for me....hehhe.... damn, its just 5a.m in here i woke up this morning...mmmmm... normal life for me....hehhee..... and then today, we start our work as we to be,.. yeahhhhh, live for work, work for live....hahhaa....actually quite disappointed cause dont capture a picture while i'm swimming while working early this morning....hieww...next time la...still m uch time to go....hahaa

damnnnn...that the way....hehhee..... the work is startt....help me...the sun will burn me here,,..

see the excavator swimming above the barge going near to the ship to take our material,. hiewwww, tough job for them....hehehe


 i miss this plane....hehhee..... i want it....hahhahaa

yeahhhh, live life long for work....damnnn its will be starting busy soon..... get ready rollens....hehehe..... yeahhhhh.......life is good....hihihi..... and then, yar dont capture much picture today....mmmmmmm....... now i need to rest for tomorrow work again...heheh.... well, see you all again.. will be try to be updated all the time...... ciao2 all.... nitesss......

2 comments:

gadis borneo said...

welcome ^_^ hihhi...tukoi...alasu tomod hino...nosorob la ko ni sana....

ROLLENS said...

hmmmmm.... alaaasuu tomod ti...hehehe.... nosorob no ti..miagaall no di kaling....

Popular Posts