Monday, April 19, 2010

MONDAY BLUES IN MALDIVES

Hi all...hmm,.... blogging time....hahaha... how u all out there... hmmmmm.... how's day.. my day full of sunny day...I forget to check the temperature but i'm sure it will be around 35 degree... huuuhhhh, very2 hot..only the wind can safe our hotness here.... yeahhhh, thanks wind.....hiewww....hehehe..... but still surviving la, ya i have minor burning face....hehhe... its around my eyes... almost day time i will wear sun glass here..... i cant stand the view of the sea here.... its very2 bright...hehehe.... uhhh, make my eyes cry oo...huhuh... and then it leave marks around my eyes...hehehe

Monday Bluess??? owhhh, there's nothing bluess day here... is all the same.... as u all know i have holiday on sunday so there's no Monday blues for me....hahaha.. for all of you there... how's ur monday... must be full of duty ha....hehehe... mmmm.... and yaa, for me, working all day long even night time little bit work also....and now still working (typing my blog) i got paid what...hahha.... Nuffnang pay ma....haahha....soon or later i can get it.. i think la....wakakaka...... work with my FB with my hp...yeahh, i use to be in FB all the time.... just make my bored gone.... can be in touch to all my friends and even to my family.... uhhh, i like that one....spend little bit money for that, yeahh..money2.....

where ever have money, there's a hope...hmmm, thats what always i think..... and dont think it wrong... i'm not that fool with money.... i always satisfied with what i got... ya well, who dont want more money rite....hehhe... but at the moment i'm quite happy with that... still can survive and little bit i can help my family..... love my family so much.....kekeke... ya, they are all of my life...cheers to you all....hehehee......every things gonna be alright... trust me...hahaha....

actually i'm quite tired today....hmmm.... i'm happy with the progress today.....damnnn, i just hope it will be like this till the end......hieww... sweating a lot today... yeahh, at the end of business today i jump to the sea from the jetty..hahhaa... all my hotness going.... yeahhhh loving it... swimming little bit and then going back to my room.....hehehe

got to take good rest tonite..... but its always 4 hours... i cant sleep more than that.... damnnn, can i sleep little bit more.....hahaha...... yeahhh..... thats me for a moment.....i have to force myself to have sleep at least 6 hours......i will try....hehehe..... and then yaa... come see picture i capture today....

monster of excavator attacking the island today.....hahahaha.....

actually this is very useful gadget in here.... can go around 3 meter deep....hmmmm.... i want buy one this......hahhaha.....

yeahhh... wanna know what in my mind today in FB.....hahaha

Rollens Jonnie Swearing to himself... 'why, why..why i missing you again, after so long and then why now,huhu..why not missing when i was in Sabah before???, now i'm here and there's no way i can get u'...owh, missing u Bosou, Tuhau, lombiding,& etc...hahaha..mulau.. Overload of cheese and salty maldivian country..lol...~_~


i miss my local food so much.... its always like that... what ever you heard about your own country when u abroad will be nice... and ya, i proud to be Malaysian and as Sabahan also... you wanna ask why??? our country are well known all over the place.....hahaha..... ok then, gud nite all.... enjoy ur dreams....hahahha... ciao2 all......

No comments:

Popular Posts