Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HAPPY DAY BECOME PAIN DAY

Hi all..... sorry been away with my blog for 2 days.....quite long period for me.... damn, i just feel so tired in the last 2 days.... today okok la little bit.....too many story of the day...... let me start from the beginning of the business today..hehehe.... yeahhh, wake up quite early, as always.... and yeahhhh, working day as usual.... for the 1st time in this year i wear long trouser in 2010.... what?? yeahh, i'm always wilth my short trousers... where ever i go, must be wear short one...hahhaa.... why today long one??? yeahhh, to make it a story, i will take my Law test, its part of driving course i take at the moment.....hehhe... and guess what, i dont even read anything from the book... the only think i have is a program that i download from somewhere that similir with this JPJ computer test.....it helping me so much.... and you all gonna believe it as i pass the test with 48/50.....hahahha.. dine well.....i pass this one, and move one step more for 'L' license after the 'bengkel'...hahha...yeahhh, poor me, old like this still dont have any license.....


see the results... i'm not lying rite....hahahha... happy me... and yeahhh, to those who want the program that i said before... just email me/leave a msg at shoutbox... sure give la...hahahha...


Yeahhh, quite happy me oo......and then, as i plan on Sunday.... i will make new tattoo.... thats why title of this blog Happy day Becoma Pain day, now i still gain the pain.....hahha.... what to do rite... this is me and this is my life.....to make this blog more nice and easy to understand, picture will make it more easy......hehehe.....

This is the stencil mark....waaa..... look weird ha......

this is the filling/shading progress.... all i can say... its very pain this one..... the pain2 one tattoo i ever make....hiewwwwww

 But, i deserve it... tattoo results after almost 5 hours of surviving... its finish and it look great rite?? am i rite....hehhee.... yeahhhhh, this is new one for the tattooer but he make it nice... i like this tattoo..... old tribe with modern style....hahahha.... all i can say, its pain all over but i deserve it...... 

Yeahhhh so, thats why i'm my day change from happy to Pain today..... but i'm enjoying that..... credited special thanks to Revolution Ink, warisan Square..... thanks for the nice serve and the nice tattoo.....cheerss guys....hehehe...

p/s... now i have to take rest for all the activity today.. damn tired, pain....all over...hahhaa..... see you all next post.... remember me.... clik2 my nuffnang.... for all the nuffers, welcome guys.... leave ur msg in shout box with your link... sure click back.....hehehe..... ciao2 all.. nitessss..

1 comment:

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts