Friday, March 26, 2010

NEVER GIVE UP...

Hi all... see you all again in a bright wonderful day in Friday...hehehe... wow.. yeahhhh today is friday guys.... working mode as usual... but its almost weekend....yeahhhhh, rest time..been a little bit tired week... thats life.....hehehe... No Gain no Pain ma rite....need to survive lo, i'm not from the wealthy family....yeahhh, but i'm still lucky to have my nice family... even not that good but i deserve to be with them....... yeahhh, love all of my family (just have this kind of feeling today..hiewww....) always appreciate things you have.....even though i'm not doing like this every time but trust me, My Family is my priority one.....hehhee... yapss.. sometimes we need to sit alone and try to think little bit of our way of life (journey2 la kali...hehe).... yeahhh, in 10 years back its been a surviving moments i have till now....hiewww, i'm already away with my family (dont mean not going back la....hhehe)..... yeahhh, when you are reach of your suitable age, get yourself out of you parents house... go surviving yourself....hahaha... and thats my life, surviving to much...i dont know if i'm gaining to much but i can stand with my own leg now...... hiewwww....

sometimes, i think that i'm always a loser, yess i'm a loser but not everytime....hehehe.... i dont even know how to play football like my friends did but dont play2 with snuker ah....hahha.....joking la... there's one video need to share to all of you today..... one of my close friend submit this on FB....why dont i share with you all in this blog rite..... ok, let see it......


See it....how you feel??

rite, i'm quite speechless after saw this video.... how amazing this guy rite.... i'm back to myself after that and i realize that how lucky i am.....i'm still lucky.... why this man can make his life up.. and why not us???....yeahhh big question mark rite.... just sit and relax....try to think it..... must be something we can take from that rite... Never Give up...yeahhhhh, we always have to say ... I can Do it.... Just feel lucky and how about you all???....

p/s....hiewww... NEVER GIVE UP.. Journey of life still long to go.... More challenge waiting all of us..... ciao all... have a nice day all.....cheerss......

No comments:

Popular Posts