Monday, March 8, 2010

MONDAY DUTIES....

Hi All.... Its monday bluess....haha.... Its working day today.... ohh my, i woke up late today ooo....damn, hahhaa....but i still manage to go working ma.... i'm just late little bit ma....wakkaka..... today got little bit job ooo....hehhe... have a little bit meeting with my superior...mmmm...its all about work la...

In the afternoon...i'm going to my Boss apartment..somewhere in KK town....little bit renovation for his house....yeahhhh, thats part of my duties here...haha....and then, bla bla bla... yeahhhh..knock out time...hahhaa.....i'm just feeling tired oo today, maybe i'm not get my full 4 hours sleeps last night...hahaha... yeahhh, its just damn hot here....sweating all the time oo.....damn hot...


see the vehicle....KK almost like KL now...hahaha



Somewhere near OneBorneo....hehehe..... Capture this when i went back to home....hehhe...

All i can say....i'm just tired today....i wanna have a good sleep tonight if i can...hehehe....so, working mode already been start.....Have A nice day all....Ciao2....

1 comment:

Tara Eaton said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog, thanks for sharing

Popular Posts