Friday, March 5, 2010

WORKING DAYS...

Here i come again for Blogging...hehhee... waaaa... Its too hot here.... Today my first day of duty in HQ... not so much work to be done.... Maybe not set up 100% yet... so, yaaa...busy day will come after...hehehe.... now, we take a chance while....hahhaaha....

Early this morning i take a taxi (usual vehicle for me...huuu) from my Village to KK... it take me +- 2 hours..... and then, yaaa....my duty start today lo....hihihi.... nothing so interesting to blog today,...


This is Mount Kinabalu view, but its cloudy.... See the grass also going to be dead soon cause there's no rain for so long here.....

All in All, its just a hot season here......hiewwww... to much sweating la.....hahhaa.....now, i'm at bed....and there's no electric now......huaaa...what a day>>>>....

No comments:

Popular Posts