Saturday, March 13, 2010

ON LEAVE SATURDAY

Hi bloggers and my dearest reader....Happy Weekend to all of you...may you all have a great weekend.... for all of us that work 'makan gaji' almost working 5 days or 5 and a half days.... well, thats the formal rules rite... for me, while i'm in HQ, i will work 5&half days a week.....but, while i'm outside of country, i almost work 6 days a week, more bad than that, i have to work for the entire week... yeahhh construction job..... who ever work with this will know very well.....i dont have any problem for work timing... thats life of a construction worker like me......hehehe... but i deserve it to have it....hehehe...

Ok then, today i'm on leave.... why? sick?...nope.... keep me far away from any sickness...hahaha.... Well, its hard to say this one...hahhaa... I'm going to Driving School 1st time in My life ever....hahaha... wooopss...actually 2nd ma....i mean in Sabah la...before in Penang on 2005 but not finish that course..... ohhh my.....how old are me? old enough and i still dont have any license....hahaha.... what a shame, but thats me....very2 poor me.....what to do la, i need it now, hiewww i need it so much......now, i have little bit time to make it...hope i can finish it..... I just wondering why i cant make it long time before oo.... there's too many reason la in list:
1) no money oo... (dont want to make my parents prepare everything to me)but now regret it...hehehe.. before while i'm in College, i dont even have money to eat well ma....all is in tight budget...hahaha
2) Dont have time.... yess, this is the main reason actually, after graduate and have a job.... i dont even have proper holiday,,i'm talking this since in 2003/2004 la....from that day till now, maximum holiday i got so far is 3 weeks.....hiewww.... what a life i have....maybe i just need a break for a while...but no, work is work.... thinking of break later la....still need to gain more $$$......

back to back...hehehe....thats all the reason la i can give....hehe....its only a reason...now, need to make it faster...after transport problem will be solve... one more problem going....hehehe.... well, today i already surviving for 5 hours for the first course..... oooo my goodness....that class just make me tired.... this is the 1st time i feel veryyy tired.... bored? not too much, still manage to give attention for the lesson they gave....we talking about pieces of bucks to get in with this school driving, so why wanna waste it rite...hehhee....

Overall.....thats what i'm doing today with my leave.....feeling so tired... maybe this is the sign i'm getting older an older i think.... hei you all should know about this for nowadays motto "people now, more old we are, more young our age"...hahaha... think about that....


I'm going back to school.....hehehe

p/s... i'm back on Facebook after so long....hehehe.... will make some link for that in my blog later....hehehe....feel free to join me there..... nowadays, almost all have FB rite......so, why dont i join back ha....hehehe....then, see you all again... Have a great weekend all buddies....ciao2

No comments:

Popular Posts