Thursday, March 4, 2010

KFC TIMES IN KOTA MARUDU

As the weather hit me very much, i decide to go KFC with my friends.... Can Hang out little bit with air condition there....hehe..... almost like taking lunch there too... well, i got free Wifi here, i can't believe that almost all the wireless can be connect easily here...hahaha... i just love My small city....hehehe.......

See the signboard pic below........


This is how you all can describe how is Kota Marudu working with....hehehe... have you ever seen the accurate miles in your Signboard...well, in Kota Marudu we work very accurate ma....hahha.... just jokee....miahahhaa

hiewww... now i'm hang out little bit in my Aunt Saloon... just thinking to cut my hair......but, i want my hair to be long ma....not decide yet la....maybe just have washing2 only la....hahaha..

Ok then, tomorrow will be back to KK...... all i can say... I love KM....hahaha

No comments:

Popular Posts