Friday, February 12, 2010

EARLY SLEEP, EARLY WAKE

Thats my 4 hours of sleep... why i'm sleep so early last night,..see, i cant sleep already ooo...and its 1.00a.m only here...suppose to be sleep now and woke up 5.00a.m.....doesnt matter la, i have enough sleep already....little bit tired gone already...maybe still can charge 1 more hour sleep after i finish this post...hahha...what a day.. wow, Its Friday today...its 12/02 today...how fast the time going now...its not waiting so long ooo...this is year must be another fast track of time running for me...hehehe....

a lot of mission 2009 been bring to 2010 for me and some been deleted from the list (is there a list?...hehehe...of course nothing la) been thinking so long for owning something since so long,,,,a small property.......mmmmm not yet have...even driving license also dont have...hahaha....

talk about license, mmmm poor me ah....even motorcycle license i dont have....i can ride a bike, even big bike also not a problem... car, also can but not that expert......for motorcycle, i've been learning ride it since i was kid, i'm sill remember when i was kid that time, sitting in front of the scrambler (my father bike's..hehe), my father will give me chance to ride it but its only ride with hand...hehehe.....yaaaa, old story la..even my leg not touch the pedal that time (kiddy2 time ma...hahaha).... thats why i can ride motorcycle very well until now, even like that, still manage to got an accident in Johor while i was there before (so pain experience...i'm really regret it till now...huuuu)but i'm still lucky to be alive until now...hahha.... heyy, when i want take license? when ah?, dont know oooo.. i need long vacation maybe ooooo.... maybe its expensive already now kan,hihi,,..its not coz of money now but its about the time... i need at least 3 weeks ma to get the license rite...

if we say why i not take long time before (before i'm working...) heyyy, even eating not enough oo that time,,,need to survive ooo,.,.hahha,,, i'm not from a rich family....but still my father manage to fed all of us...He really work hard and surviving too much for us....now, he almost retired from his former job before, and manage to make some village work, hope its good for him and for our family....I manage to give them money every month since i have job (hope its helping little bit) even i cant 100% manage to care them but i do anything for all of you there,,,,hehehe,,, i'm surviving now with my own feet...if we count ahh, even if i give money every time but i'm just feeling that my debt with my family to raise me up till now, my lifetime cannot paid...so, will do my best......hhehhe...s**t, every time i remember this ah, i will thinking of my hometown ooo.,,, CNY 2 days more..its my 2nd year not in home..i'm miss to be with my families this time again...not see my elder sister for almost 1 years,,,,huuhhh... ya, we are everywhere for works....hope someday, i can stay in Sabah for working....thats why? if i cant go back for CNY, thats really2 hard for me.....hahaha....even i can cry this time if they call me, so dont call me ah kak, just sms....kekeke....hope you all will enjoy your vacation for CNY there.....to all my sibling, peaceee all and hope you all happy for upcoming CNY...(aramai ti!!..hehehe) and no more angpow for me ooo, its not fair ma,,,haha...i'm still not married ma, can get angpow lg kan....hahha....for me/us for CNY, thats the time that we can be together.....mmmmmm....gambling, drinking, eating...gambling till morning, hoooo...i just love it.....hehe.... we still have next year rite,,,kekeke,.....if any of you(all my siblings) read this, send my regards to all of our families there okiess....hehehe......

and yaaa,,,i'm tired typing already ooo,,,,(actually not tired but.....still not prefer to share here...hahha)......

*sometimes i'm just feel my life is S***KS...but more or less i'm still feeling lucky my life now...thanks for everthing (to God and everybody)...hehehe... love my families so much....peaceeeee

No comments:

Popular Posts