Friday, February 5, 2010

FIRST TIME BLOGGING

Ya well, just start new life of blogging ... here we come...hahhaa.....

Still don't have any idea what to share, maybe i just simply write what ever i want...

* i'm not making this blog to show off, just to full in my free time here now,...

Let me start to introduce myself....uiseee.... (actually to whom i want to introduce), that's fine, i want to introduce myself before i forget who i am...hahaha....

Where i have to start? ok la... better i story2 bout what i'm doing for life, i mean working.....hehehe.....

The story begin like this (hahaha, pada suatu hari), its beginning of my life to become full time worker since i graduate in KUiTTHO, Parit Raja, Batu Pahat, Johor (i will tell later how my life in there,hehehehe,,if i remember to story2 kio)that time, end of 2004... While I'm waiting for my last paper that time, my friend told me have vacancy work in 1 of construction company in Johor Bahru(JB), waaaa... if i story2 ah, 3 page also not enough oooo....hehehe... i'll make it short:

First time working ah, i mean in job that what i study in school for 3 & half Years ( half years extend lg tu..hahaha), don't care anymore coz i got job already now.... ok, back to track I've got job as site supervisor that time for government project in Tampoi for contractor from Penang (Global Season S/B) , Johor 18th floor building ooo if i'm not mistake..... first job little bit hard, coz don't know anything kan... but still can survive... working almost 3 years with this company, last project with this company in Penang, back to their on state, the 'lou pan" state...hehehe..... In 2006, i'm planning to go back to my home town for working, getting bored already in Penang (actually not bored but, to much drinking with the Boss cannot survive already...hahaha) so after submitting resign letter for the 3rd times and my salary been increase almost 6 times...hehe... i'm leaving this company around september 2007, actually still want to work with them but why not going back to your own place rite??...hehehe.... so, finally i'm out of that company and from Penang, i'll take Bus to Johor coz Senai airport more better than KLIA ( i mean Senai not make me lost...hahaha)... Finally i'm back to Sabah...yeahhhhhh....hahhha....

In sabah, actually i've already plan to have a job in here.... but its only interview (am i crazy, still don't have job but i've already quit) but i always have my own words for JOB, ' always thinking that's wherever you go, you still can gain money'. So, that time in my list for interview is WCT (big company ooo, building KKIA...still not finish until now, 2010 already kawan...hehehe), and 2nd is Bina Puri (quite big company but funny)...and last but not least one company from Daily ekspress that i'm working till now....

i want to told about 1st interview i got with WCT, job i appy is Ass Site Engineer kali tu, interview seems like success coz i'm experience already ma...hehehe... but, i need to wait for at least 3 weeks for the results,.. i cannot wait, i'm running out of my saving, how can i survive, i will not asking for money anymore with my parents... i have to get job as soon as possible (ASAP), so i go to another company Bina Puri..

In Bina Puri, apply job as Survey thats my course actually in college before... but guess what, they only can offer salary RM1K that time to me... no allowence, no transport, no accommodation, wowww.... how i can survive with this in KK.. i mean 2007, everything expensive already kannn..... but if have no choice kan, i have to take that job but no.... i will not taking that job... better going back kampung kan, even "potong getah" can gain that much kann... and imagine life in KK...hoooo.... sure die....hehehe....

And then, last interview i got in Telipok, KK, timber factory.... Company name : Borneo Benar S/B....hehehe.,.. name also Borneo ooo, but i got 2 times interview oooo... first with the manager and last with the Boss....hehhe.... 1st one with local manager, seems success but i have to meet the Boss.... waaa, my Boss is Australian....ehehhe... but he can speak Malay oooo.... and he stay in Sabah more than my age now...he must be better known Sabah well than me... and i have this job, and will be report on duty 13/11/2006...still remember ooo...hahahaa... working in timber factory quite challenge for me but almost my work for building only, not the production... But, i've been broke my own words to work in my home town.... as this company project almost outside the country.... thats the beginning of my working abroad the country till now.....now 2010 already,,,hehhe....this is my 4th years for this company...

waaaa... i write to much already ooo... ni problem la... i've been shorten it as much as i can,...hehehe,,,,

*maybe i will put some picture after la kan... lets this hand judge it later...hahahha......

No comments:

Popular Posts