Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'M WAITING FOR CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Tuesday night have come, wednesday waiting tomorrow...hehe... its late night already here... i'm still thinking of watching Champion League this morning at 1a.m...hehhee... G0Go MU....i have 2 more hour to wait....no problem, i will wait...hahha....hope its worth to wait this game...at least MU score 1 ok what...hahaha...

hiewww...a little bit sleepy already, still early ma...hehe,.. maybe i should listen to hard2 music now....find some new song at youtube..hehe... and download it, but internet just kill me here.....no problem la, as long as i can connect to internet enough already rite....i'm just feel little bit sentimental tonight...haha... thats funny, but i'm not joking...i'm enjoying slow music rite now....maybe late night also make it like that ooo...doesnt matter la, as long as i can watch MU play early this morning....hehehe...... Its no one with me now, all my colleague all sleeping already....and its me that always sleep late at night and will be the one also who will woke up early in the morning....hehehe...


*see...i'm listening to oldies song again...ooooo my, i'm enjoying it...hahaha..this is from Elvis Presley...

I'm just thinking of something....mmmm.... ya, someone tell me before, Don't give your trust 100% anyone, keep 10% for yourself...sound weird but thats make sense i think... even your trust of 90% lost, you still have 10% to keep...but if we talking about business, 90% is a big lost rite....i'm just thinking of 50/50 after this...hahhaa... but the wise way said as i write at side bar there is totally difference rite....but its only wise way.... "give your trust 100%, and you will get back not even half of that"... trust ANYWAY....cause Its not even between you and them ANYWAY, its between them and.......no judging...


p/s...to my families in home rite now, i know all of you there hoping so much for me so high, maybe its higher than the sky..hehe... i'm trying my best and for sure you all always be my priority for all of my life... s**t, still with sentimental rhythm....hehee... i'm just guessing this but i'm gonna be alright here... everything gonna be alright at all...i'm surviving almost 10 years outside of my house/village now....ahh, forget it la, its just CNY fever i got same like last year...hahaha


OPPSSS...The game start now, its only 20minutes before 12 midnight here...ahhaha....ok lets us watch the game... Go Go MU...ahhaha...

No comments:

Popular Posts