Sunday, February 21, 2010

FEEDBACK:WHERE I CAME FROM??

Well, i almost cannot sleep tonight....hahaha... its almost 2a.m in the morning here (sunday morning...holiday ma).... why i can't sleep?? maybe i'm just little bit excited to coming back home,,,hopefully end of this month...hehehe... i'm not even complete 2 months here, but who cares rite, when your superior said going, going lo...hehehe.... Lets see this Monday, will confirm my ticket...kekkee...

as per title i mention above there...hehe... since i start my page on blog, i'm just blogging almost nothing regardging where i came from rite.... so, let me introduce/story2..... ok, let me start ahh.... My parents from Kota Marudu (northern Part of Borneo), i'm being born in Kota Marudu also.... All i gonna say is, i'm originally from Kota Marudu, spend half of my life there...but in 10 years back, i'm almost out of there....in a year maybe i'm staying there about 1 month only for maximum time.....huhu... how sad journey of my life.... well, thats what people said "cari makan"..... back to back,hehehe... in Kota Marudu, i'm staying in 1 village that called KG.Taiwan, Taiwan? don't know why they call it with such big country name like this...hehehe...what ever, thats my village la... talking about what is nice/best thing in my village? hmmmmm, for me anything about my village is interesting....hehehe... Well, we have Paddy field, river (supply water until kudat..hehe), rubber tree, palm tree, alcohol (bahar, tapai, montoku, etc...tradisional)hehehe...and much more la... Let me promote my village in picture, its more easy than just typing rite....hehehe... well, i'm really good in uploading picture now even the internet connection is killing me here, who care? i have much time to kill.....hahha


*that view from satellite my village...hehe


*behind me is my Village view, see around there, paddy field...hehehe... waaa, how serious that...haha... actually i'm tired climbing the hill....


*This view taken from my dad personal property...hehe... thats village beside us..... not bad view at all rite....hehehe


*the one and only river in our village call Sungai Simpangan/Simpangan river.....nice place to swim...trust me...hehhe


*this is how they control the water going to paddy field...hehe...if heavy rain season, this river also can cause a big flood for Kota Marudu....hehhe...

Well, thats my village.. not much picture u have now, i don't know where i place all my picture oo....hehe.... too much to dig.... but you all can see little bit how my village look like rite...ya, we still stay at jungle.....hahaha... yeahhhhh, i'm came from villager and not town...but who care? nowadays, people in 'kampung' also know hoe to use internet what...hahaha....

* kampung=village...hehehe... all picture taken on mid 2009.... dont have the latest one...hehehe...

No comments:

Popular Posts