Thursday, February 18, 2010

IT LATE NIGHT HERE

Here come the night again tonight... why its always rotating like this?....yes, its a phenomenal rite since long2 time ago,,,hewwwww.. its been a tired day today.. Its only Me, myself and I know how am i tired now,,,working alone in other project today,...its small project actually called Alan Mason house... This owner have the biggest travel agency in Seychelles. But he only build his house, not his resort...hahha... lot of item came from Sabah today here,.. need to verify little bit..and tomorrow, after going to Ephelia site, i will go again to that house.,..seems like a good small project there... dont have chance to capture view there today as my hp running out of battery. Tomorrow will borrow my friend camera la...hehehe.....

Talking about what happen late today...mmm...ya, my daily duty cooking...hehhee... cook some 'sambal' today...hehe.. its not that hot...but i'm still sweating eating that,,,,hahaha.... make some fish grill, and my friend prepare 'terung panggang'...nice dinner today,...after dinner, i'm already feel how tired i am... been sleeping while i'm watching tv...hehee,.. its only about 5 minutes i think...hhahhaa... short sleep... and then i open my laptop review some mail.... ya work mail again,..nothing special so much.....

My yahoo messenger have message.....its personal one...its only between me and her anyway,,,better i keep this in my security box.....its been a tough night...thats how its look like when you are working abroad.....i'm giving my best....thats fact and no more explanation...

I been learning some Seychelles words so far....ehehhe....
Kumusava = How are you
Biye = Fine
Merci = thanks
Bonjour = good morning
Ko pi ale = Where are going
and much more la...but i dont know how to spell it....hahaha...well, i can speak little bit but almost the rude word only...hehe... we always learn fast for worse thing ha....i mean for word only....

p/s...i'm not sleepy already....its 10.30 now... take too much time for typing this post oooo....ya well, i'm just a beginner blogger rite so its running like this...but, i'm still in blogger mode..so, i'm excited actually to post new post again2 and again...hehe... to all that viewing my blog...hope you enjoy read my blog...maybe i should post some info2 rite..but what info ah???...donno la, later2 la ya...ehhehe..... gud nite all...ciao

been listening to this song for so long...why not i share with you all...


*thats very2 sentimental & slow ha...hehehe... well, sometimes we need to listen also music like this...hehe,.. yaa...what ever... Rollens also can be jiwang what....

No comments:

Popular Posts