Saturday, February 6, 2010

NEW POST COMING...HEHE

i don't know how to setup this blog... I've been goggling this from the beginning..hahha.... what a shame, even student form 1 can have their blog setup nicely... don't care la, i have blog now better already...hahahaa.... better than just stare at my laptop for work.... later i will tell my friend i have blog already..hahaha....

Will upload some picture afterward....so that you all can see its not that very2 interesting to work abroad....

Oh ya, forget to tell that my location now is in Seychelles (just google it,kekeke) where we build one of our company project call Ephelia Resort... i almost call this a damn project... why?? the resort still not finish but half of the resort already open early this month... what a joke.... we don't have much freedom already, now we cannot go there, here, or somewhere without no reason... before i can mengular everywhere but now, limited place oooo.... there's not much work to be done now, not like 3 months ago, even i cant sleep properly oooo.... now, i have much free time but sometimes have also urgent2...

and that's why, i'm thinking to make a blog... just to make me have something to do...maybe coz something happen today,,very2 bad...don't know how to explain it, but thats life.......thats the way of who ever want to work abroad.... think twice before you go outside... for me, its very simple just follow the tune...

Almost all people said 'Enjoy your life', YES i'm enjoying my life but enjoy for me is not only with happy moment, the hardest/bad moment also is a kind of enjoy for me coz every moment will not walk with you all the time....hehhe.,...even i'm on my top of tempered/stressed i will always try to make little bit smile, i really use to make it every time and its help me much to be calm.

Hey, i'm realize that i'm talking nonsense rite no, who care?? i'm just trying to speak with myself how dumb am i now...hahahha....i'm not dumb just a little bit stupid, if not i will not be here now... i will stay nicely at my house (i dont even have house, thats my parent house...)doing nothing and money come every time i want (what a nightmare)....

Hey Rollens, stop talking s***... actually i dont know how to upload picture here....hahahha... and also i dont know how to make my blog can be seen in search engine,... i'm goggling2 more la.....

But, all i can say for today.... Life S**KS....

*i've been learning much this kind of word **** when i'm going abroad, and that's not nice but seems like i simply can use this dumb word.....



Thats the picture in my profile with my colleague... we call this Mountain Villa.....at last, the picture appear already....hahhha......

No comments:

Popular Posts