Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ITS EARLY...

I woke up too early.... its just 3am here......its 7am there.... why wake up early? maybe last night sleep early coz i'm using the drug (cough medicine..hehe), still stay the same oo my cough.. what ever la, almost 5 days already this cough not stop but now little2 bit less la.... and its cold oooo, the AC in room is just too cold for me now....hehehe...so i decide to sleep outside at sofa (same in my home maaa, also sleep at sofa...hahha)

Lets play PSP...hehe....if nothing to d, yeahhhh only choice i have is PSP..with old psp games(you have new game ah..hehehe)...today morning my roommate will go to another island....got some balance job there...heyyy all...wake up...haha.... what they gonna say ah if i make noise now...hahha....they must really mad at me.....ahahaha,,,,,give them chance to sleep nicely....so, better i just sit at this sofa and blogging something...hahha.......

I don't have any idea what to blog everyday...i'm just typing what in my head have now, its like 'karangan rojak' (sure fail in SPM..)but who care rite,... i dont know if people can stand with me coz i use to bla2 bla2 everytime.. i realize it but, i just dont want to stand as coconut tree....hahaha... but, sometimes i can be a coconut tree...

talk about coconut..let me tell you want thing about seychelles...hehee... they have their own typical national fruits (maybe just like 'tarap' in Sabah...ahaha) its unique ooo...hehe... its like human butt..hahaha.....


*its like a palm tree.. but its loo like coconut to me...hahaha


*see, it really look like butt rite...hehe,,,, they call it COCO DE MER...must be French language......hmmmmmmmm

But, its not that easy to take this things out of this country as you need to apply or permit as souvenir...as this things only available in Seychelles...

*respect others and you will get respect too....hehehe

No comments:

Popular Posts