Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'M START PACKING

Hi all... Good Sunday morning today,... hope all of you will have great day today.... Enjoy all your happy moment and think about your sadness also...aikk...what is this?wakkaka....well, today is Sunday means its Holiday for me.... What i'm going to do today? packing2...i'm starting to pack all my stuff....I'm going Monday, so better prepare early rite... tomorrow morning also need to work little bit..... my flight will be on Monday night....... am i excited going back?mmmm, i guess no la....hihi... kidding la, who ever will not feel excited going back to your own place rite..... actually i'm excited what.....

But, i'm just lazy to pack ooo....hahah.... but its almost finish, some my stuff still need to wait for dry...so my packing work will be finish by the late tomorrow.....hehehe... its not that hard to pack if me...because i only have a basic traveling things i bring here.....been almost 10 years out if my family, i know how to survive my own already.....hehhe... I'm proud with myself (waaa....what a shame)....hehe


see..not much ah.....


Finish..... thats my 3 backpackers... 3 different size... the big one for my cloths..the medium one for my electronic device and some paper work... and the small one for my sony lappy....hehehe....

well2, i'm finish with the packing session...just thinking to go swimmin this evening....hiaaa....hehehe... well, 2 of my colleague already went early this morning...they fly to Qatar with Qatar Airways....hehhe.... one of them will be fly to Sri Lanka and one more will fly again to KLIA....waa....fly2 ahh...hahha.... Hope they have a nice journey today.... Will meet again for our next project... probably in Republic of Maldives...hehehe......

p/s.... i just think my grammar become worst and worst ah....dont care la, its only broken english and mix2 with malay... as long as i understand it i hope you all also will be the same.....if cant understand ah...tell me to write in Malay ahh.... but it will become more terrible cause i will be write more worst in Malay.... Buli ba kalau ko.....hahaha..... ok then, see ya again....ciao2....

No comments:

Popular Posts