Sunday, February 21, 2010

HAPPY SUNDAY ALL!!!

Happy day all....haha.... My phone ringing, 'hello, this is sunday..i'm on holiday'....hahaha.... well, of course its holiday for me... last night i'm not even sleeping.... sleep around 5 in the morning and i just woke up after the i have a call....hehehe... It almost 9 already, my goodness....its 4 hours of sleep only, maybe some setting been made to my brain,....what ever, i think i got full charge aready, see i can blogging already ma....ehhehe..... Last night i make some change with this blog, add some slide show...hehe.. and also the Nuffnang, i really dont have idea what is this, just click2, making some register and copy paste, thats it and i got it...hahaha... dont care much la, maybe have something inside that (anyone know tell me ah)...hehehe.....

wokeyy, seems like i'm hungry... i need to prepare something for breakfast.....there's a lot of choice, i prefer Noodles today, yaaa...its been a while not eating Noodles....mmmm...its easy and fast to serve....less than 5 minutes, my breakfast a ready.....hehehe...


see my breakfast...haha... and my truly friend forever my laptop...hehe... i'm typing this blog while eating, at the same time i'm watching also 'American Got Talent' love this program...hehehe,,,,,,and my life support 'Marlboro'...hahaha....


and thats view outside our house today..sunny day....maybe its good to have sunbath..sunbath? owwwhhh, enough already with hot sunny day here....just thinking to go swimming this evening...

And then, lets enjoy all this Sunday Holiday....i'm gonna stay home for all the day, evening time only la out2 little bit...hehehe..... well, to all of you Happy Sunday all, have a nice day....GBU all.... ciao2, see you all again....

No comments:

Popular Posts